Thomas Trump ??

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
elena

Thomas Trump ??

Post by elena »

Just had a booking request from a Thomas Trump in USA

Seems fine but just written in a way that instinctively feels not quite right to me.

Just checking if anyone else has had an enquiry from the same name or similar?
Thanks!
Elena

www.lescrouquets.net
man who stand on side of mountain with mouth open waiting for roast duck to fly in have long wait....
CSE

Post by CSE »

According to many American’s that is people anywhere from 18 to 20 percent suggest it is spam.
We’ve had the excuse of profiling for reporting it. They said “We had already renewed the spam.” They had sold most of the spamvertising. They renewed the spam.
So it is spam and a total disaster, by the way, a complete and total disaster, 100%!
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
Ben McNevis

Post by Ben McNevis »

casasantoestevo wrote:According to many American’s that is people anywhere from 18 to 20 percent suggest it is spam.
We’ve had the excuse of profiling for reporting it. They said “We had already renewed the spam.” They had sold most of the spamvertising. They renewed the spam.
So it is spam and a total disaster, by the way, a complete and total disaster, 100%!
That Galician wine is deceptively strong stuff!
Cheers, Ben
www . scotland-cottage.com www . scottish-cottage.com

Visiting Glenrothes? It's one of your Fife-a-day
CSE

Post by CSE »

You may say that but ExPre. Obama like the wine from this region.
Spanish report from 2014
http://www.elcorreo.com/bizkaia/socieda ... 95812.html
English report from 2016.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... spain.html
Wonder what DT will have. Bud-non-wiser?
Ecosse

Post by Ecosse »

It is the BEST scam. Yes. He will make scamming GREAT again.

Seriously, go with your gut feeling... Trump is an unusual name and while there may be an unfortunate person called Thomas Trump struggling to be taken seriously in the wake of the elections, I would be wary, too. If you're not sure, proceed with caution.
Essar

Post by Essar »

Just listen folks - it's all fake news from those journo types! Scams are alive and well and living in Paris, Texas.
"Write something, even if it's just a suicide note"
"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise"
"As for my amnesia, I've had it as long as I can remember"
CSE

Post by CSE »

Just look at what happen in Sweden, they sent out all of those Spam mails.

Are we play top trumps now???
Susiewiz

Overpayment scam

Post by Susiewiz »

I had a request via HomeAway to book saying the villa Bernie Warner of Ohio had rented in France was unavailable due to exploding boiler and flooding .
Suspicions aroused when he said French landlord would reimburse me direct. On checking the scenario came up on this forum , same address different name ...Thad Nelson.
I have been overpaid by thousands and would I send the difference to his sons account in the UK . 😀
Have been stringing him along for two weeks , money shows up but will never clear
Be aware gite owners
Susiewiz

Overpayment scam

Post by Susiewiz »

I had a request via HomeAway to book saying the villa Bernie Warner of Ohio had rented in France was unavailable due to exploding boiler and flooding .
Suspicions aroused when he said French landlord would reimburse me direct. On checking the scenario came up on this forum , same address different name ...Thad Nelson.
I have been overpaid by thousands and would I send the difference to his sons account in the UK . 😀
Have been stringing him along for two weeks , money shows up but will never clear
Be aware gite owners