Promote my Place users

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
Dotty

Post by Dotty »

FelicityA wrote:Excellent idea. I will follow the link to vote.
Good idea, I've done it too.
Sanchisimo

Post by Sanchisimo »

After reading all of your experiences and advice, we have used pmp for our city apartments. Amazingly easy to use and we are now up and running. I've changed my www link to the new site oif anyone wants to have a look at the results. We shall now spend time traking it to make it more comprehensive. Thanks everyone.
KHCottage

Referral code

Post by KHCottage »

Hi, have started to build a website with PMP would someone be able to PM me a code please.
FelicityA

Post by FelicityA »

Delighted to send you one by pm.
KHCottage

Thanks

Post by KHCottage »

Thanks for the code.
hobbo

Post by hobbo »

just built my PMP website would someone be able to PM me a code please
I have a very responsible position, if anything goes wrong I'm responsible ..
www.villa-in-kalkan.co.uk
FelicityA

Post by FelicityA »

Will do now!
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

Hello fellow PMP lovers :D I have an issue with photo loading. I am keeping my own web page 'alive' in spite of no longer offering my place as a holiday rental because you just never know what is around the corner. I wanted to update a few photos - deleting some and adding new ones. I use an iMac and my photos are stored there, but when I upload to PMP the images are upside down :( I tried selecting my image in Photos and rotating the image 180 degrees but it wouldn't load to PMP at all. Any clues as to what I am doing wrong??
FelicityA

Post by FelicityA »

That's weird. I think if you are doing as you have always done then the fault is not with your Mac but with PMP. I assume you are dragging files into the upload? I suggest you contact them?
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

Not dragging files as I cannot seem to do that on my desktop. I have been uploading, but the resulting photo is 180 degrees out :?
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

If anyone can tell me how to drag photos I will be grateful. On a Mac I just cannot see how I can do it.
FelicityA

Post by FelicityA »

Oh, that's strange. I have a Mac desktop. I go to MoxieManager, ( by clicking on the picture icon), click upload and a box comes up into which you drag files from iPhoto. You are evidently doing it the other way by clicking on the camera icon and going into a different sequence. But it still shouldn't be rotating the photos!
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

No, I am doing it the way you describe to some extent, but I cannot drag so I am using the upload and selecting my photo. It arrives at its destination, but upside down.
Jenster

Post by Jenster »

I have had this issue too. You can rotate them in the moxie manager. Tick the photo and click edit I think it is. There are a couple of intuitive steps (can’t remember exactly) but the rotation option then comes available. Make sure to save the photo once you have rotated it.
ebbast

Post by ebbast »

I've now created my web-page via PMP and I must say it's a great tool to use! Thought I should use a referral-code, but the one that was provided from ARPO on the 8/8 (ARP097), seems to have expired. Any one who can give me a referral-code?
Thanks in advance!