Lay My Hat home page Lay My Hat Forum
The forum for holiday rental owners

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Calling Cyprus... New FB Group announced!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nealh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:32 am    Post subject: Calling Cyprus... New FB Group announced! Reply with quote

With the lack of a decent niche site for Cyprus I have set up a FB group for Cyprus owners - www.facebook.com/groups/CyprusHolidayRentalsDirectFromOwners/ It is modelled on other FB holiday rental groups that have been successful.

If you have a rental in Cyprus have a look at the group and click the 'JOIN' button. It is early days yet, but the more people that join, the more chance we have of success. No commission, no fees for you or your visitors - now that's what I call a win, win situation Smile

If you are not a Cyprus owner, a share on any pages or groups you belong to would be really appreciated. TIA
nealh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*knock, knock*... is there any one here? ... is there any one here? ... is there any one here? Gosh there is a terrible echo in here! Laughing

Just bumping this up the list... would be great to get any other LMH'ers joining up. A great chance to network if nothing else. Already got one member offering to do a drone photo shoot - amazing what you find out when you talk!
nealh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, even though some class it as a sign of madness, I shall continue to talk to myself.

In less than a month www.facebook.com/groups/CyprusHolidayRentalsDirectFromOwners has grown to almost 200 members! There has been a steady stream of property owners joining together with people looking for accommodation in Cyprus. In a recent poll there was an even split between members who were owners or holidaymakers.

If you are interested in joining - and who wouldn't be? Smile - use the link above!
Nemo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll post just to show you're not mad. Wink Well done. Very Happy
nealh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for dropping by... the group is working well. glad I started it even though it seems to eat up lots of time!
Pawprints

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with your group Smile There's definitely strong demand for direct booking on Facebook.
nealh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an update for those that might be interested... possibly by the time you read this we will have broken the 700 member mark. There is a fair bit of interaction that is generally linked to the topic Wink Quite a few bookings have been taken through the group that I know of - which is the main focus of the group - and probably quite a few that I don't!

If you own a property in Cyprus or are thinking of a break away in the sunshine, then please do come and join us.
PW in Polemi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK I've taken the leap and started a Facebook page. I'm trying to link, but I'm a bit sleep-deprived and cannot think straight, even with help from Shane. Embarassed Will have another go in the morning, hopefully when I'm fresher I'll suddenly see what I'm doing wrong. Rolling Eyes Laughing
nealh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stick with it... often things look totally different once you have slept on it with the solution just staring at you in the morning. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lay My Hat Forum Index -> Social media All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: