Let down by LBV for changeovers for 2017 season - HELP!

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
Zoodle

Let down by LBV for changeovers for 2017 season - HELP!

Post by Zoodle »

We employed Les Bon Voisins last season to do our changeovers and property management and resigned a contract last September for them to continue during 2017.

I had an email a couple of days ago saying they are now too busy to do our changeovers and I am really stuck. Our next guests arrive on 22nd June and we are mostly fully booked for 2 properties from early July through to September and I have no one to do changeovers.

Is there anyone out there who can help, or know where I can try and advertise at short notice?

The properties are in Brantome in Dordogne and I tried to post on DVN but the administrator for the group is away until 16th June so no new posts.. argh!!
GillianF

Post by GillianF »

You don't say if you are on site or UK-based but there may be local cleaning agencies who could help, a notice in the local bread shop, ask at your Mairie if they know anyone