unwelcome pets

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
Sam V
Location: Villa in Gale, Algarve, Portugal. At home in Fetcham, Surrey, UK

Post by Sam V »

Rosie wrote:
kyreniagirl wrote:I have often wondered what would happen if you wanted guests to leave as in this situation, and they refused! What can you do?
We can switch off the electricity and water from our house and remove the gas bottle ;)
They'd probably claim
An infringement of their human rights! :roll:
TA lurkers walk among us; the LMH Walking Dead

dont mess in the affairs of cats for they are subtle and will p on your computer.

www.algarvevillatrinity.co.uk
www.facebook.com/villatrinity
www.gardenerscottage.promotemyplace.com
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

edinburgh wrote:Every single dog (and child!) is "well behaved" according to their keeper.
I never describe mine as that. 95% of the time they really are, but there is always that moment when they aren't.
GillianF

Post by GillianF »

I always hoped my children knew how to behave when not at home even if they pushed the boundaries when at home. My mother always set great store by us knowing how to behave when in other people's homes, out and about etc. My 'children' are now in their 20's but I am still impressed when someone mentions to me that they have been polite, helpful etc.

As for dogs. Well, I would never be so bold to say she is well-behaved. She is, at home or with me, but I can't say how she would react after a very long car journey to a completely strange place with nothing familiar.
russellt

Post by russellt »

GillianF wrote: after a very long car journey to a completely strange place with nothing familiar.
= pee on the carpet.
Web: https://yofftoo.com/property/esmes-cottage
Twitter/Facebook/Instagram: @esmescottage
rebecca278

late response

Post by rebecca278 »

I Thought id posted this back in January. The booking came and went with no sightings of the dog. The customers left and the house seemed all ok. A few weeks later another customer stayed and everything seemed fine until they left and I found they had left the cat bed behind. :evil:
New holiday let owner and terrified
Sam V
Location: Villa in Gale, Algarve, Portugal. At home in Fetcham, Surrey, UK

Re: late response

Post by Sam V »

rebecca278 wrote:I Thought id posted this back in January. The booking came and went with no sightings of the dog. The customers left and the house seemed all ok. A few weeks later another customer stayed and everything seemed fine until they left and I found they had left the cat bed behind. :evil:
Really?! Did they come back for it? It was their cat?
TA lurkers walk among us; the LMH Walking Dead

dont mess in the affairs of cats for they are subtle and will p on your computer.

www.algarvevillatrinity.co.uk
www.facebook.com/villatrinity
www.gardenerscottage.promotemyplace.com
rebecca278

Post by rebecca278 »

no but he did ring me a few weeks later asking me if he could bring his Mistress. :D
New holiday let owner and terrified
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

rebecca278 wrote:no but he did ring me a few weeks later asking me if he could bring his Mistress. :D
:oops: :lol: