stained bedding

For everything specific to B&Bs as opposed to holiday rentals.
French Cricket

Post by French Cricket »

I've never heard of 'intimate chocolate paste'. Have I led a particularly sheltered life? :lol: 8)

What's wrong with Nutella?
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

French Cricket wrote:I've never heard of 'intimate chocolate paste'. Have I led a particularly sheltered life? :lol: 8)

What's wrong with Nutella?
I think you'll find the chocolate paste comes without nuts FC. :wink:

Had to laugh at the scenes being played out in this particular bedroom, but feel sorry for the mess being inflicted on you aasta.

I doubt I'd have the courage to say anything, but would be rather annoyed at the continual mess; once is one thing but to see the mess and continue daily on the fresh sheets... well clearly they're going to finish the tube whilst on your premises. :lol:
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

Is it an affair? Can't think why else they'd want to take that kind of 'accessory' to a b n b...or why they didn't book somewhere more private?
Chocolate is in the top 10 of tricky stains for me.

Intriqued Mousie (who's just returned from a short break to the UK with a bar of Galaxy chocolate *thinking)
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!
zebedee

Post by zebedee »

An affair??? Could be.....

Or is it just possible that they don't want to get up these sort of high jinx at home where they will have to wash their own sheets????????????
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

Or is it just possible that they don't want to get up these sort of high jinx at home where they will have to wash their own sheets????????????
:lol: probably zebedee! Nothing brings you back to reality like stain removal :wink:

Mousie
x
One martini, two martini, three martini floor!
aasta

Post by aasta »

so now we are curious to see what the room will look like when they leave for the days activities...they always retreat for desert to their room after breakfast for 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are now prepared and have the soaking tub ready in the laundry room......!

FC...I had no clue all this stuff existed....assistent laughs at me and thinks it must be an age thing.....I had to enlighten her: her generation (she is 27) did not invent the art of coitus....!!!!

Only 2 more days of hosting the happy couple!!!! We actually also wondered if it is an affair!!!!
aasta
Afrique

Post by Afrique »

Maybe you have Willy Wonka staying, that would explain everything.
On the 'affair' thought, I was staying in hotel recently in London and found a wedding ring in the 'things to do locally' book. My first thought was, 'they hid it in there as they wanted to hide the fact they were married'. I handed it in to reception and will never know who, what, how and when........but it did give me five minutes worth of 'Hmmmm, now whats going on 'ere then'?
Essar

Post by Essar »

No doubt VisitBritain will be changing their rating systems to replace the Belgian Chocolates on the pillow with the new nutless exotic tubular Cadburys version. Soap & Shampoo will have to be replaced with Essential Oils & anti-biotics. I new there would be trouble when Victoria's Secrets bought out Reckitt & Coleman. :lol: 8)
"Write something, even if it's just a suicide note"
"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise"
"As for my amnesia, I've had it as long as I can remember"
Tournesol

Stained bedding

Post by Tournesol »

As a young girl I once worked as a chambermaid.
This particular hotel had a special deal with elderly and disabled guests.
The sheets often had a lot worse on them than you have described...
What you've never had you never miss!
petitbois

Post by petitbois »

tell me about -- we have a high percentage of elderly French regulars - one lady comes 3 times/year with her husband to visit a local exorcist - she has colostomy & urinary catheter bags - we always have at least 1 accident to deal with...being ex health professional am not too bothered by it & prepare accordingly- probably why she keeps coming back!!!