Well that's a new one

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
oasiscouple

Well that's a new one

Post by oasiscouple »

Never been called that before, and never such a subject:

"Honorific sir ,

Hello.

Our company had learned from the HongKong Development Trade Bureau that your company is a production supplier of wine. We are planning to manage and wholesale your company wines for a long time.Hoping that two sides could build a long-time cooperation. We want to be the agent of your company in Guangzhou China. At present , according to the needs of Guangzhou consumers, wine sales volume are very large. We hope to together with your company to exploit the Guangzhou China market. We need to order two 40-foot containers every month. If your company have the intention to make a cooperation with us, please offer us your wine specifications and FOB quotation. (Please specific instruct per 40-foot container install how many bottles.) Convenience company to make a reference and order. (Please indicate your company's wedsite and telephone contact information in the quotation sheet.)
Kind regards
Business manager : Jack
Mobile phone: 0086-13229879169"
Honi soit qui peu y boit
CSE

Post by CSE »

Honorific; you are very respected.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorific
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
zebedee

Post by zebedee »

That's a very interesting term that I had never heard of before. Thanks for including the link.

Not a term that I think I should use, sadly, as the predictive text on my iPad and phone is likely to change it to "Horrific" :shock:
:D :D :D