Who do you insure your property with

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
The Olive Grove

Who do you insure your property with

Post by The Olive Grove »

We insure our property with Intasure but they do not cover anything to do with pools. As we have just bought an expensive pool cleaning robot I think it may be time to rethink our insurance.
The Olive Grove

Post by The Olive Grove »

Actually I have just checked their website and looks as if it would be covered for theft. Will check this out on Monday. Does anyone else insure with them, have a pool, and had to make a claim?

I was basing my previous enquiry on the fact that they told us we weren't covered for flooding of our pump room, which I see is one of their inclusions.

Thanks in advance for any information anyone can give.
Casscat

Post by Casscat »

I am currently insured via Intasure and my pool is covered, but I know have 'expat insurance' as an owner-occupier so maybe it's different. When I was renting my place out I had cover with Saga as I am 50+. Very competitive and the cover was excellent. They tried to withdraw cover when I left the UK to live in Spain, but relented in the end and continued to insure my property as I was not living in it personally. http://www.saga.co.uk/insurance/holiday ... rance.aspx