Owners Direct Leave a Review Button?

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
SPJ

Owners Direct Leave a Review Button?

Post by SPJ »

What has happened to Owners Direct leave a review button?

Just received this email from our guests who left Saturday:

having a problem with the review.
When I click on the link you provided I can see all the previous reviews but I cant see how I leave my review - there doesn't appear to be an option to leave one.
I looked at the FAQ's and it says I should receive an email after departure and I should use that link - we've never received any email from Owners Direct.
Thinking back to when we booked whilst we found you on the website after you confirmed the cottage was available we completed the booking direct with you (I don't recall having any further involvement with Owners Direct).
Do you know how I can get around this as I really want to leave a review for you.

Is this something new?
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

Yes, I fell into a similar trap. In order to invite your guest to review, you need to login to your dashboard and send "a request to review" from somewhere on there.

Its all part of ensuring that all communication appears to come from HomeAway in some form or other.
** Richard
PIMS: Holiday Rental Management system
They say we learn from our mistakes. That makes me a genius !
SPJ

Post by SPJ »

Hi Richard, thanks so much. I've sent the email, hopefully that will work for them. Cheers Sue