Booking.com Preferred Partner Programme

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
sylvainbg

Booking.com Preferred Partner Programme

Post by sylvainbg »

Does someones is using the Preferred Partner Programme of booking.com?

I can join it but don’t know if it’s worth the 3% extra fees
Cymraes

Post by Cymraes »

I've been invited too. The additional commission is a turn off for me on top of the heavy commission they take already but I'd be interested to see if anyone is using it
sylvainbg

Post by sylvainbg »

I have the same interested.
I can used it if it was a big boost of booking but not interesting if it's too little difference.
petitbois

Post by petitbois »

I did it a good month ago & definitely boosted bookings, but it was high season & may have got them anyway - hard to tell. I have however gone from being one of 24 for the region to 1 of 120 over the last year - majority within a short distance of ourselves - so every little helps....still way down on our best years, & the worst year out of 14yrs, but we have turned over just about enough to cover our costs - hopefuly!!
sylvainbg

Post by sylvainbg »

I was interesting to have it activate when it's low season and taking away before the summer (our high season)
Good idea?
Happy Days

Post by Happy Days »

I have been invited to join preferred partner programme.
It is our first year and we’re very pleased and surprised with the summer bookings but the end of sept it just stopped completely.
I have notice we are now down serveral pages with a lot of competition on very kean prices now. Is this programme working for those that are participating? If you join is it easy to withdraw in the spring. The sales caller said I should try as it will boost viewings. I find the higher % difficult to take.!!
Any advice would be appreciated.
sylvainbg

Post by sylvainbg »

You can stop anytime you want. I tried it and got bookings but I don't know if I wouldn't had them if not the program.