Holiday-Rentals & Owners Direct...opinions?

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
barrieeld

Holiday-Rentals & Owners Direct...opinions?

Post by barrieeld »

Im looking to pat to list on 2 sites for next year...my property is in Rojales Torrevieja, what sites should give me best return for my money?

Im thinking of Holiday-Rentals.co.uk & Ownersdirect.com?

Opinions and alternatives welcome

thanks
Barrie
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

We use both, and they generate about the same amount of business.
Cheers
PC
brenda

Post by brenda »

Owners Direct have always bought us the highest number of bookings - good ratio of enquiries to bookings too
barrieeld

Post by barrieeld »

Does anyone rent in the Costa Blanca Region....what kind of enquires should i be expecting using both and how many ususally end up with bookings?

thanks again
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

We use both, and ratio for HR:OD bookings is 12:1.

In my opinion they're both great, but I feel very strongly that results for different countries/price ranges/property types vary so much between the listing sites for reasons which are not easy to work out.

We've got a resident expert on your region - Ros come in please?

MG
Normandy Cow

Post by Normandy Cow »

Ive been with HR for 2 years and always got lots of enquiries and bookings from them, and I just signed up for OD a couple of weeks ago and have already taken 3 bookings from them.

So I am very happy with them both, they work for me, and I shall not be bothering with any free or other listing sites (apart from Sawdays which I am also on).

But as mentioned earlier, just because they work for me in Normandy does not mean that they will be as good for you. Trial and error I'm afraid....
barrieeld

Post by barrieeld »

Does anyone rent in the Costa Blanca Region....what kind of enquires should i be expecting using both and how many ususally end up with bookings?

thanks again
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi All,

Im not on HR but Ive been very pleased with Owners Direct they have an extra 3mths offer at the moment.and theyre great value for money Im on about 5 other paid sites and some free ones as well.

HR did have an offer saying you could get your money back if not satisfied [theres a posting on here about it but you have to update your calendar regularly.]

Ive emailed Paula with your details concerning the other thing you asked me about and hopefully she will contact you.
Also you could speak to Meishka as she has props in our region and has a website you maybe could advertise on why dont you PM her shes very helpful and also has done a great advert for me .

Feel free to pm me about any queries you may have if I can help in any way I will.

Regards Ros
nick2

spain listings

Post by nick2 »

I have been using a golf website, www.europeangolfholidays.com and that seems to work for me, only ever had Brits book before but now have dutch and french as well.