Schede Notificazione & Carabinieri

For topics that are specific to Italy, please go here.
Musetta

Post by Musetta »

haha. got through maybe three sentences :-) anyway...I was only talking about personal family and friends staying in your home and not the complicated hotel law
casagentili

Post by casagentili »

I'm happy this is a good new for some,

The web site to notify guests is https://alloggiatiweb.poliziadistato.it ... lloggiati/

Strange but true it's in italian language and ... german!

If you go trough you it will find the list of "Province Attive" (list of province with active service)

Hope you're in the right Provincia!
Marco
passionate with historical gardens
casagentili.com
Don Ciccio

Post by Don Ciccio »

Grazie mille!
Chianti

Post by Chianti »

In Umbria they have now changed the system so that the form is filled in on the website of the questura, so you can do it from the comfort of your own home. A great improvement on handing in the forms & waiting for the to be rubber stamped 4 times.
Chianti

Tecno twit, but I can tie my shoes !
pambon

Post by pambon »

Here, the the local police want to know all details of everyone staying with you, family, friends or anyone else.

You fill in the 'scheda' provided by them and take it down the following day. The same applies for the Internet register. All guests using your internet connection must be notified to the local police.

This is all because you/we may be harbouring terrorists who could be plotting acts of terrorism in your home via your internet connection :cry: :shock:
Lets Go To Puglia

Post by Lets Go To Puglia »

Is there still a requirement to register guests, visitors, family and friends? Does it apply to self catering villa rentals?

Seems like we may have been missing something!
Ciao, Debbie

Puglia Holiday Villas Facebook Page
---------------------
It's not the things you did you look back on and regret it's the things you didn't do!
ianthy

Post by ianthy »

casagentili wrote:I'm happy this is a good new for some,

The web site to notify guests is https://alloggiatiweb.poliziadistato.it ... lloggiati/

If you go trough you it will find the list of "Province Attive" (list of province with active service)
Thanks for the link. I have just checked and my region is on the list. I am not clear how to register or do we just send an email and they issue the log in and password.

Does the system require uploading of info like passport copies. I am not based on site so keen to keep the admin to a min.

Sorry to ask you these question but hoping to benefit from your knowledge as a user of the system.

Thanks.
pambon

Post by pambon »

When I registered a couple of years ago I had to go to our local commissariato to fill in forms. They provided me with the password and web address.

Like most Italian sites I didn't find it very user friendly but got there in the end!

You have provide the names of guests as they appear on the passport, the passport number and place of issue. Naturally the date of arrival and departure.

Once you click Invio you are supposed to receive confirmation but I have never received anything😳

I read on the site that this info is kept on file for ten years.
Lets Go To Puglia

The chief of local police here (rural southern Italy) told my Italian friend who enquired for me that if we were declaring all income to Agencia dell'Entrata (tax office) we didn't need to do anything else.

Not convinced ... next stop local Carabinieri ...
Ciao, Debbie

---------------------
It's not the things you did you look back on and regret it's the things you didn't do!
pambon

Post by pambon »

Lets Go To Puglia wrote:The chief of local police here (rural southern Italy) told my Italian friend who enquired for me that if we were declaring all income to Agencia dell'Entrata (tax office) we didn't need to do anything else.

From the info I have, declaring guests has nothing to do with the tax people, since I was informed that even family staying in my spare bedroom (as an example) have to be declared. Not surprised at the good old mix up! Wouldn't be Italy otherwise!!!!!
Lets Go To Puglia

pambon wrote:
Lets Go To Puglia wrote:The chief of local police here (rural southern Italy) told my Italian friend who enquired for me that if we were declaring all income to Agencia dell'Entrata (tax office) we didn't need to do anything else.

From the info I have, declaring guests has nothing to do with the tax people, since I was informed that even family staying in my spare bedroom (as an example) have to be declared. Not surprised at the good old mix up! Wouldn't be Italy otherwise!!!!!
I agree with you. but if the chief of the local police doesn't know how are we supposed to!!!!
Ciao, Debbie

---------------------
pambon

Post by pambon »

As a point of interest, in the seventies and eighties my brother-in-law and his wife used to visit us every two or three years staying about two months maybe longer (they lived in Venezuela). My husband had to declare them to our commissariato and then at some stage during their stay, the Vigili Urbane (local town police) would come round to check on them to see if they were still here and make sure their departure was as declared at the commissariato.

Even then family members who were just guests had to be declared.

Think perhaps your local chief of police should do an internet search!!!!!!
pambon

Post by pambon »

I should have mentioned that when I brought my mother here to live her final years with us in October 2003, I had to declare her presence to the commissariato who issued her with a special Permesso di Soggiorno a tempo indeterminato and THEY, not the Vigili Urbane, came round after a few months to check up on her presence with us!
RebelEmC

Post by RebelEmC »

Just to add to this the Polizia dello stato website where you register guests is the worst website I have ever come across, it took me ages to get the hang of it.

Pambon - re confirmation. You are supposed to log back into the website 24 hours of more after registering guests (but not beyond the month) and go to "gestione ricevuto" (I think from memory) and then download a doc related to each rental - or print it off and keep it!!!

Registering guests has nothing to do with tax it is related to the guests only while they are in residence at your property. If say they had a road accident or were arrested or whatever then the police might come knocking if they hadn't been registered. It's possibly something to to with counter-terrorism or at least that may be the excuse.
pambon

Post by pambon »

RebelEmC wrote:Just to add to this the Polizia dello stato website where you register guests is the worst website I have ever come across, it took me ages to get the hang of it.

Pambon - re confirmation. You are supposed to log back into the website 24 hours of more after registering guests (but not beyond the month) and go to "gestione ricevuto" (I think from memory) and then download a doc related to each rental - or print it off and keep it!!!

Registering guests has nothing to do with tax it is related to the guests only while they are in residence at your property. If say they had a road accident or were arrested or whatever then the police might come knocking if they hadn't been registered. It's possibly something to to with counter-terrorism or at least that may be the excuse.
In my experience most Italian websites are the most complicated I have ever come across! Agree entirely about this one - I had to get help!

Thanks for the info on the receipt, I had no idea!

Yes, you are quite correct in your last paragraph. Notifying the police is a counter terrorism effort. However should the guest or family member be mugged, die (God forbid) or whatever there are severe repercussions for the host/rental owner.