renting villa and apartments with golf

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
nick2

renting villa and apartments with golf

Post by nick2 »

Hi, yes I'm a newbie. Anyway, I have an apt in Spain and part share of a house in France, both near to golf courses (yes you guessed I play golf). Didn't bother with ownersdirect and the others as they don't have golf information, which is something I have always looked for. So, been on europeangolfholidays.com for five months now, they have all the information for the golf courses near the properties, unlike others who just say "golf nearby", not enough to attract golfers. And yes, I have booked in to three different places, booked accom and golf at the same time.
Lesblancs

Post by Lesblancs »

And a merry Xmas to you as well :!:

Robert
debk

Post by debk »

Hello, Nick -

Interesting. You have posted twice today, your only two postings ever, both times touting this same website.

What is your professional connection with them?

Also, can you please share the links to your place in Spain and half-place in France?

Thanks,
debk
nick2

no problem

Post by nick2 »

No ties that I know of with them, just get annoyed getting mail about golf with no golf information.

No problem for the websites, didn't know that we put them on here, just joined:-
europeangolfholidays.com/spain/costablanca/puntaprimaresort is an apt I have in spain and the coowned is in France in Pont L'Eveque near Deauville in Normandy which used to be on French Connections but changed it
nick2

happy christmas

Post by nick2 »

And a happy christmas to you in Brittany
nick2

debk

Post by nick2 »

debk wrote:Hello, Nick -

Interesting. You have posted twice today, your only two postings ever, both times touting this same website.

What is your professional connection with them?

Also, can you please share the links to your place in Spain and half-place in France?

Thanks,
debk
Sorry, forgot the other one: europeangolfholidays.com/france/normandy/pontleveque
debk

Post by debk »

Thanks for the links... but now I'm even more confused. :shock:

Do you own this entire resort? Or do you own Integra Home Services?

What does "No ties that I know of" mean? (It sounds fishy; sure hope not!)

You'll soon get used to me, nick2: I'm full of questions but easily befuddled, so please use small words and type slowly.
debk
nick2

to befuddled

Post by nick2 »

debk wrote:
Thanks for the links... but now I'm even more confused. :shock:

Do you own this entire resort? Or do you own Integra Home Services?

What does "No ties that I know of" mean? (It sounds fishy; sure hope not!)

You'll soon get used to me, nick2: I'm full of questions but easily befuddled, so please use small words and type slowly.
debk
Dear befuddled, no ties no and yes have share in Integra but also apt. Are you anywhere near Quinta da Cima golf by the way, people looking for accom in early feb
Chalky

Re: renting villa and apartments with golf

Post by Chalky »

nick2 wrote: been on europeangolfholidays.com for five months now
You don't say whether you have received any bookings from the site in that time. :?
Chalky

nick2

Re: renting villa and apartments with golf

Post by nick2 »

Chalky wrote:
nick2 wrote: been on europeangolfholidays.com for five months now
You don't say whether you have received any bookings from the site in that time. :?
Sorry, finding my way. Yes for bookings for pont l'eveque mainly families with someone in party wanting to play golf, and yes for Punta, couples not families.