vrbo

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
pujols

vrbo

Post by pujols »

does this work for any one?
declanja

Post by declanja »

VRBO is part of the Homeaway (HA) group, so if you advertise on VRBO it is also on all their other sites. Yes HA works for me, I get well over 50% of my new bookings through them. There are dozens of discussions here on LMH on the changes HA have made over the past few years with most people unhappy or very unhappy with them. I am in the unhappy group but continue to use them as they produce results for me.
Zur Alten Weinkelter

Post by Zur Alten Weinkelter »

Same here i was with homeaway.com/VRBO because of the american connection and also with OD and homeaway.co.uk however as they have all started to migrate in to another & my listings were getting dupiclated i decided to remain only on homeaway.co.uk & my listing appears on all homeaway inc sites & as i do not get much business from them i have only remained as a pay per booking option and we will see what happens
When it comes to wine, I tell people to invest in a good corkscrew. The best way to learn about wine is the drinking

The truth is the best German wine remains in Germany
So forget your memories of Blue Nun & Black Tower
pujols

vrbo

Post by pujols »

yes I know that it is part of the group.
I did use the group a few years back and it was good for
a while.
I will try again.
AngloDutch

Re: vrbo

Post by AngloDutch »

pujols wrote:does this work for any one?
For us, OD (mostly guests looking via HA sites at our OD listing) is working better than ever.

Our separate listing on VR (pay-per-booking) now brings in very few bookings. We used to get 7-8 bookings a year via VR alone, now only 1-2 a year.