Thank you

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
Giraffe

Thank you

Post by Giraffe »

Thank you all you lovely people who have shared your FHL insurance experience here. I have just saved £350+ on my annual premium. Previously it had always been handled by my broker who I thought got me the best deal! Have gone with Intasure who will give Paolo's website fund a little boost.

Just turned 6pm so a bottle of wine has been opened. Cheers! Giraffe x
The best things in life are free
GillianF

Post by GillianF »

What have I missed? Is this in France? Is it for rental accommodation only or can we insure our home and the rental property attached?
AndrewH

Post by AndrewH »

GillianF wrote:What have I missed? Is this in France? Is it for rental accommodation only or can we insure our home and the rental property attached?
With Intasure the answer is both. Separate policies for your rental and for your private home. That how Intasure works for us in Greece and I don't doubt it would be the same in France.
Giraffe

Post by Giraffe »

GillianF - my FHL is in Cornwall, 230 miles away from my home. Currently I am only insuring my FHL with Intasure. Now that I know that better deals are available I will also look elsewhere when my home insurance comes up for renewal next Spring.

By the way, NFU refused to insure my FHL unless I also insured my home with them. Schofields would not talk with me on the phone, everything would have had to be done online.
The best things in life are free