PMP reservation system - anyone use it?

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
moray_cottages

PMP reservation system - anyone use it?

Post by moray_cottages »

Hi all - just wondering if anyone here uses the PMP reservation system at all? I haven't really paid any attention to it before now but have been doing a bit of website updating today and tried a couple of test bookings to get a feel. I've used PIMs for years now and have it well integrated on my site - the main problem/difference with the PMP system is there doesn't seem to be a way for guests to make a direct booking without sending an email booking request and then waiting for a response - any opinions anyone?
Jenster

Post by Jenster »

Yes I have been using it for a while. I really like it, but then again I hadn't really used any other system before. It integrates with Stripe really well for online payments and holds all the info I need, with a download option so I can have a local copy of my bookings too. I find the pricing structure very versatile as well, with the option to define custom short break, nightly and weekly pricing.

Adding online booking is phase 2 I believe and due to be rolled out soon. In the meantime I use freetobook for this, and transfer bookings made this way to the PMP system so I can email payment links etc from there (much cheaper than integrating Stripe with ftb). Its a bit of a pain having to use the two systems but hopefully only a short term measure.