rentinspain.co.uk

For topics that are specific to Spain, please go here.
Marks

rentinspain.co.uk

Post by Marks »

Anyone had any recent success?

I used to list some years ago and got a few bookings. I'm likely not to renew HA/OD when the time comes so looking for an alternative.
Some guests just need a sympathetic pat. On the head. With a hammer.
roxytoo

Post by roxytoo »

2 enquirers, 1 booking over 3 years. They do have a new website and user interface but its a bit buggy. Phil the owner trys hard but email sent today re the new advertising campaign had 2 links in it to other things (his own website for instance!) which didn't work. Its £95 a year or £75 if you log in and re-vamp your advert. Don't think I will renew
Ele

Post by Ele »

We also advertised years ago and let it lapse, due to lack of bookings but also the site was always very clunky. I also got the email from Phil today, and replied to let him know the links didn't work to his website / FB page.... and to ask for some stats (views & enquiries).

Have had another quick look at the website, and of the first page of results for my area (10 properties), they all show zero reviews, none have rates, all show 'last update 5 Sep 2016', and several times I got an error message when clicking through to a listing. The FB (new) page posts are all 2016 too, apart from the few posts added today.

Unfortunately this doesn't add up to a very good experience, certainly wouldn't give confidence to a potential guest.
Marks

Post by Marks »

Thanks, I will pass this time.
Some guests just need a sympathetic pat. On the head. With a hammer.