Jonson Leonard jr

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Drax

Jonson Leonard jr

Post by Drax »

I received an intial enquiry to rent our holiday home from this 'person' in my 'Focused' email inbox and though suspicious
I replied giving details of the rental rates.
This was 'his' reply yesterday.
Needless to say I did not take up his offer.

Hiya,
Compliments of the season to you.Thanks for your prompt response. Sorry I couldn't reply earlier as I was busy working all through yesterday. I have discussed this with my wife and she seem elated about it. We have agreed to spend our wedding anniversary at your rentals we are OK with the total cost. I'm presently working on a building project in Valencia for some time now and this is one of the major reason my Company decided to treat myself and my family to this short vacation ....

They are responsible for the payment which will include payment for the duration of 7 nights we agreed on, flight and some holiday spending allowance. I'm willing to pay for the rentals for the duration of 8 days but my company will be making the check payment in one transaction which will include other expenses ... Please kindly send the following details so we can move ahead with the transaction and have my reservations confirmed as soon as possible.

The payment will be delivered to your address. Please let me know as soon as you receive it, so we can move ahead with this transaction. Please don't forget its added with my other expenses. I'll let you know how to disburse the excess funds accordingly for my flight and other expenses.

Full Name..
Address...
City..
Postal Code..
Total Amount ( For the duration of 7 nights )
Mobile or Land Number...

I'll wait for your response with the requested details. I must say my wife and my daughter Katie are really looking forward to staying at your rentals. I have already sent them pictures of the property and they seem overwhelmed with it ...
Waiting to hear from you in anticipation.
Best Regards.
Johnson Leonard.
Keep your powder dry.