Is this a suitable holiday let.

If you are planning to buy a rental home, or you're thinking about what to do with one you have just acquired, this is the place for any questions about starting out in the rentals business.
Charlie97

Is this a suitable holiday let.

Post by Charlie97 »

This property looks ideal internally, is 7 minute walk from the sea. But is the outside and surrounding area very off putting.

It is on the beachlands estate in Pevensey, quite iconic, but quiet quirky.

Will this get rentals?

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for ... 65392.html

Thanks in advance

Post by kg1 »

I can’t see the surrounding area but the outside of the building would not put me off. Bungalows are very letable to those less agile and the disabled. I think those type of guests would be more interested in the internal than external and being so close to the beach is a real plus.
Jenster

Post by Jenster »

I like it. I think it has quirky appeal as a beachside property, the outside too. I don't know anything about the area but based on the property I would say go for it.
Jenster

Post by Jenster »

I like it. I think it has quirky appeal as a beachside property, the outside too. I don't know anything about the area but based on the property I would say go for it.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

kyreniagirl wrote:I can’t see the surrounding area but the outside of the building would not put me off. Bungalows are very letable to those less agile and the disabled. I think those type of guests would be more interested in the internal than external and being so close to the beach is a real plus.
+1
Jumping is just dressage with speed-bumps.