Alexis Pique

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
AngloDutch

Alexis Pique

Post by AngloDutch »

Just received:
Hello.

I find and book reservations for guest traveling for holiday and business vacation. We work on commission bases (whereby our commission is paid by the guest) We charge our commission to the guest and they pay it together with the full booking cost of the holiday to you then you will pay us after you have secured payment and booking confirmed.

Right now i have 6 guests adults coming to your country wanting to book
3 rooms for the month of March for 5 Nights.
For now they have a flexible date. Please if you have availability in March for 5 nights kindly confirm with your price and taxes.
They will be payment with their credit card.

Looking forward to a fruitful cooperation with you.

Best Regards.

Alexis Pique

Accion Fiesta.
Address: Calle Bodegueros,41
Postcode : 29006 Malaga Spain.
Phone no. : +34692279794
accionfiesta@gmail.com
accionfiesta@consultant.com
AndrewH

Post by AndrewH »

Best to give this one a miss!
AngloDutch

Post by AngloDutch »

Often wonder how many owners are taken in by these emails. There must be some who reply to these scammers, otherwise they wouldn't bother in the first place....
GRL

Post by GRL »

AngloDutch wrote:Often wonder how many owners are taken in by these emails. There must be some who reply to these scammers, otherwise they wouldn't bother in the first place....
A French owner I knew recently was taken in a scam enquiry - it simply screamed scam at me but he wasn't so sure and emailed them. Luckily he didn't lose anything but you can see why scammers keep sending them as it is worth it if only 1 in 1000 (or more) emails sent works for them. Oh and my friend is Mayor of the next commune ...