bedandbreakfast.eu website

For everything specific to B&Bs as opposed to holiday rentals.
wanderer

bedandbreakfast.eu website

Post by wanderer »

Good afternoon,
Would appreciate your comments particularly from mainland Europe if anyone has used/ has experience with www.bedandbreakfast.eu. many thanks Liz
Little Villa

B&B

Post by Little Villa »

Hi Liz. No experience as an owner, but we have used the site (from UK) a couple of times as guests, when we wanted to spend a night in FVG. I can't remember much about the bookings, but no problems spring to mind.
wanderer

Post by wanderer »

Thankyou for your input and good to know that you have used the site with no particular problems - see you are not far from FVG in Croatia. Thanks once again.
Frenchlady

Post by Frenchlady »

I was on with this site until I found that despite their name (bedandbreakfast) they are allowing gites to advertise too. They have become affiliated to bdotcom and are being fed properties from this company to advertise on their site, some being multi gite complexes. I contacted the company on several occasions to complain. They asked for the details of the gite adverts saying that is not their policy. The gites are still advertised ....... Other people were also complaining that they had paid to be on a B&B site and properties from bdotcom were being shown when they had not paid to be on that site. When you get an enquiry on their site you cannot see or respond to it without logging into their site and they do try and lead you to their standard replies, but you can amend to write your own. Just not happy with them. But choice is yours, just saying ...