Surely you are all listing here....

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
e-richard

Surely you are all listing here....

Post by e-richard »

How come a search of LMH fails to find this site?
How come a search on Google for rentals never finds them?

I cannot believe none of you have recommended this site:
....the world's largest search engine for vacation homes.... over 8 million properties across 150,000 destinations worldwide.

As the world leader in vacation rentals, we can offer you exposure to more than 44 million travellers per month
How come we're not all rushing to list at a site called Pick My Rentals?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock:
** Richard
PIMS: Holiday Rental Management system
They say we learn from our mistakes. That makes me a genius !
GRL

Post by GRL »

"8 million properties across 150,000 destinations worldwide"

Hmmmm - I think someone is telling porkie pies
Our international network sites around the world offers the safe and direct bookings to the home ownes [sic] including top destinations like United States, France, Brazil, Australia, Germany, England, Canada, Mexico, Spain, Italy, and more..
... but England isn't even listed as an option in the drop down menus for destinations :roll:
bornintheuk

Post by bornintheuk »

Fake News :P
What would Plato do ?
ManxRed1

Post by ManxRed1 »

Looks exactly like half a dozen other sites where some dodgy scam artist rings you up, says they have the most successful owner rental site on earth, states they charge $500 per annum, but if you sign up today they will only charge $250, but they offer a contractual guarantee that they will provide you with at least $1,000 of rental bookings.

And then you never hear from them again.
Igor

Post by Igor »

Somebody has spent US$199 on the JOMHOLIDAY Joomla extension. He would have been better putting that towards a real holiday. Pity!
Igor lives in Fort StaySavr, a secret location high in the mountains
Vince

Post by Vince »

Jomholiday*? Serves them right, I have no sympathy for them. Should have gone with Jomres :D :D :D

* To explain, Jomholiday are a competitor of mine and I had to report them to the Joomla Extension Directory editors because of their fake reviews. They were banned for a month a few years ago as a result.