Calling Cyprus... New FB Group announced!

Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, TikTok, etc.
nealh

Calling Cyprus... New FB Group announced!

Post by nealh »

With the lack of a decent niche site for Cyprus I have set up a FB group for Cyprus owners - www.facebook.com/groups/CyprusHolidayRe ... romOwners/ It is modelled on other FB holiday rental groups that have been successful.

If you have a rental in Cyprus have a look at the group and click the 'JOIN' button. It is early days yet, but the more people that join, the more chance we have of success. No commission, no fees for you or your visitors - now that's what I call a win, win situation :)

If you are not a Cyprus owner, a share on any pages or groups you belong to would be really appreciated. TIA
nealh

Post by nealh »

*knock, knock*... is there any one here? ... is there any one here? ... is there any one here? Gosh there is a terrible echo in here! :lol:

Just bumping this up the list... would be great to get any other LMH'ers joining up. A great chance to network if nothing else. Already got one member offering to do a drone photo shoot - amazing what you find out when you talk!
nealh

Post by nealh »

Well, even though some class it as a sign of madness, I shall continue to talk to myself.

In less than a month www.facebook.com/groups/CyprusHolidayRe ... FromOwners has grown to almost 200 members! There has been a steady stream of property owners joining together with people looking for accommodation in Cyprus. In a recent poll there was an even split between members who were owners or holidaymakers.

If you are interested in joining - and who wouldn't be? :) - use the link above!
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

I'll post just to show you're not mad. :wink: Well done. :D
nealh

Post by nealh »

Thanks for dropping by... the group is working well. glad I started it even though it seems to eat up lots of time!
Pawprints

Post by Pawprints »

Good luck with your group :) There's definitely strong demand for direct booking on Facebook.
Dog friendly people with dog friendly lettings!
nealh

Post by nealh »

Just an update for those that might be interested... possibly by the time you read this we will have broken the 700 member mark. There is a fair bit of interaction that is generally linked to the topic ;) Quite a few bookings have been taken through the group that I know of - which is the main focus of the group - and probably quite a few that I don't!

If you own a property in Cyprus or are thinking of a break away in the sunshine, then please do come and join us.
PW in Polemi

Post by PW in Polemi »

OK I've taken the leap and started a Facebook page. I'm trying to link, but I'm a bit sleep-deprived and cannot think straight, even with help from Shane. :oops: Will have another go in the morning, hopefully when I'm fresher I'll suddenly see what I'm doing wrong. :roll: :lol:
Dogs have masters. Cats have slaves!
nealh

Post by nealh »

Stick with it... often things look totally different once you have slept on it with the solution just staring at you in the morning. :)