What do you guys think?

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
luxelife

What do you guys think?

Post by luxelife »

Hi all, we have recently added a vacation rentals section to our concierge website. Please leave a comment and let me know how it looks and how the viewing experience is. Feel free to also leave recommendations. Thank You all.
http://www.luxelifebarbados.com/barbados-villa-rentals
e-richard

Post by e-richard »

Certainly conveys the feeling of luxury, but looking at the individual properties if you're hoping to generate rentals, we really could do with a lot more photos of property detail.
** Richard
PIMS: Holiday Rental Management system
They say we learn from our mistakes. That makes me a genius !
AndrewH

Post by AndrewH »

+1 with e-richard about more photos for each property.
Bibi1

changes on your website

Post by Bibi1 »

Hi,
I think you added a gallery, but I can access to this gallery, there's a bug?

Otherwise, it would be great if you added some icons for a more visual effect : wifi, terrace, etc.
If you're searching for a great place to rent in Val d'Isere, feel free to contact me : https://www.valdisereimmobilier.com/en/
stewart-sandeman

Post by stewart-sandeman »

Fabulous photos and a good clear layout

Agree with the other posters that internal pictures are really required to get a good understanding of what you are renting.

Sorry to be a bit nit picking but given you are at the luxury end of the market I think you need to be consistent with the name of your company is it Luxelife or LuxeLife - both seem to be used in the website and this is your company name - so it really needs to be right! - see services tab - also in the headers it is in capitals.

Apart from that