Mattress prices

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
Zur Alten Weinkelter

Post by Zur Alten Weinkelter »

I have the IKEA mattresses on all my beds the bedframes are 180 x 200 cms and i have them the German way buy putting 2 , 90 x200 mattresses on the frame they do spring, latex, fillings so far they have been used for the past 3 years and guests have said they have had very comfortable sleep they also come with removable zipped covers that wash in the machine and prices for the single mattresses 90 x 200 start at €70 i choose the €99 price model and firm they also do various firmness ratings just pop to your nearest store and try them out and they fit in a car for transportation as they come rolled up
When it comes to wine, I tell people to invest in a good corkscrew. The best way to learn about wine is the drinking

The truth is the best German wine remains in Germany
So forget your memories of Blue Nun & Black Tower
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Conkers wrote: Could anyone tell me if Mattisons Cosmopolitan feels good? Are the sides fairly solid with no bulging? We shall be using good quality waterproof protectors, plus a quilted cotton protector. Does anyone also use some kind of underblanket as well?
Thank you!
Yes they are excellent mattresses. Firm without being hard. No bulging at the sides. No underblanket needed. Good handles to turn them (if only my cleaner used them.) :roll: I have no complaints from my guests and happily sleep in them myself.
Conkers

Post by Conkers »

Thank you for help, I have ordered 2 today.
In the discovery phase.....