Villa wanted NE Mallorca Oct 18 will pay / swap Brittany

Swap weeks with your fellow rental owners - stay for free anywhere in the world.<br>
katz

Villa wanted NE Mallorca Oct 18 will pay / swap Brittany

Post by katz »

Hello,

My hubby and are looking for somewhere to stay in NE Mallorca for 1 week from 5 October 2018. We would rather deal direct with owners than used the dreaded OTA's. Happy to pay the going rate or swap for a week at our gite in central Brittany anytime outside of July and August. We are looking for something away from busy tourist areas, planning to do a bit of birdwatching and walking and exploring of the roman ruins etc. Rural and rustic suits us best :-)

Our 3 bedroom gite is in peaceful countryside not far from the tourist town of Huelgoat in Brittany, you need a car as the closest shop is 10 mins drive. See our website here: www.lostinfinistere.com

Happy to donate to LMH if we are successful.

TIA Maria and Andy
Mouse

Post by Mouse »

I have friends with a villa, 4 bed, near Pollensa village. They wouldn't want to swap as they have 2 holiday places they go to regular but they are renting it out.

If you're interested then send me your email and I'll get Gemma to contact you.

Mousie
x
katz

Post by katz »

Thanks Mousie. As there is only the two of us I suspect a 4 bedroom villa in October won't be cheap as I would have thought they have a good chance of letting it then. I wouldn't want to waste yours or their time .

Maria x