Downloading tax forms 2018/17

For topics that are specific to France, please go here.
Sandra

Downloading tax forms 2018/17

Post by Sandra »

Please could someone tell me the gov link to download the tax forms. Yes, we always get the preprinted blue ones by post but they never send us the red 2047 and I can't find my link. Thank you.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

I think it is:

https://www.impots.gouv.fr/portail/

You have to wade through a two-minute infomercial on PAYE, which is quite informative actually, then you have all the options.
Jumping is just dressage with speed-bumps.
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Thank you very much . A bit of ferreting and I have managed to print off form 2047 for income 2017 as tax office never send this to us.
Pleas Moliere do you know which form I need to submit for ?????
I don't know the terminology but to declare that we have had new insulation and PVC Windows fitted. Would it be energy saving? All I am aware of is that I need to declare it and because w don't pay tax we get a cheque towards costs.😀 Thank you
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

As far as I recall, there's a section on the blue form where you submit details of your expenditure along with original receipts. I'm sorry I can't be more precise because my accountant submits my return. Certainly your expenditure sounds like it qualifies for the 30% rebate.

I'm sure someone else on the Forum can help you pinpoint which section you need to complete, but I'll keep thinking about it in case I have an idea.

Mols
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Ahhh just found out they changed the blue form previous year and no longer can you write on the 2042 form as the box is no longer there. It's now a completely different form specific for work done. Phew, all sorted now. A big thank you.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Ah, does that download from the same website, Sandra, because I'm going to need one next month.
Do you recall its number?

Mols
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sorry for late reply. Here you are for claiming. For us I think it's 30% of he cost of he new Windows...
https://www.impots.gouv.fr/portail/file ... 2_2301.pdf
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Thank you Sandra. Yep, 30% of cost of materials, no labour, no TVA, dammit!

Still, better than a poke in the eye . . .