Beds - Hotel contract beds

If you are planning to buy a rental home, or you're thinking about what to do with one you have just acquired, this is the place for any questions about starting out in the rentals business.
Charlie97

Beds - Hotel contract beds

Post by Charlie97 »

So almost there with furnishing the bungalow...

We are considering this bed for the master bedroom, is this a yes or a no?

https://www.hotelcontractbeds.co.uk/pocket-1000-divan

We would go for one with storage, had anyone used this company or even better had this bed?

Should we looking at a different range?
Am I mad to be doing this???
greenbarn

Post by greenbarn »

We bought a couple of S/K ziplinks from them a year or two back, and I’m fairly sure they’re the bed you mention. They delivered quickly and the ordering process was painless.
The beds have had some unsolicited positive comments from guests finding them very comfortable. Unlike some of our previous beds the fabric on the bases is good enough not to have to hide it with a valance - one less job!

Other suppliers that might be worth a look include Linx Beds (I’ve used in the past and they’re good to deal with) and Mattisons, although I found them hard work just at the enquiry stage, and their delivery times were long (ie weeks, not days) so I haven’t bought from them - others have and might comment.

I’d use Hotel Contract Beds again.
loveka

Post by loveka »

Yes, we have those. They are super super comfortable.

They are a brilliant company to deal with.
Sapper

Post by Sapper »

We used the Linx hotel contract mattresses, very good quality .
tchn

Post by tchn »

We used Linx and they are still good in their 6th year. I know of 4 guests who have returned home and bought them. If you do use them I (or others probably) can supply a 5% discount code - an affiliate code, which we get 5% for too.