Ferienhausmiete / Tourist-Paradise discount code

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
AngloDutch

Ferienhausmiete / Tourist-Paradise discount code

Post by AngloDutch »

Does anyone have a discount code for Ferienhausmiete?

I have just created a listing on their English-language site and saw 'redeem voucher' on the last page before making payment.

On searching, I have seen on some older Ferienhausmiete threads that LMHers at one time had these codes, so if anyone is still in possession of a valid code, could they please pm me. Thanks.
sarahk

Post by sarahk »

hi,
if you put a backlink from your own website, your list in Ferienhausmiete or Tourist paradise is totally for free. It's easy to do, i made it some year ago!
Link will be provided in the admin page...
(and you'll be also published in other languages as english or italian version od the website).
:wink:
AngloDutch

Post by AngloDutch »

sarahk wrote:hi,
if you put a backlink from your own website, your list in Ferienhausmiete or Tourist paradise is totally for free. It's easy to do, i made it some year ago!
Link will be provided in the admin page...
(and you'll be also published in other languages as english or italian version od the website).
:wink:
Unfortunately it seems that new free listings are no longer available. It's now €99 + tax per year.
sarahk

Post by sarahk »

ok... maybe they changed options, but the backlink was in any case an "half hidden" option to find in just in the admin menu...