German listing gite beginning with Fre ...?

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
AngloDutch

Post by AngloDutch »

Giuliano wrote:I list with Ferienhausmiete. So far I have received three bookings in one year from them.
Giuliano, thank you for letting me know. I have no idea if it will work for us, but certainly worth a try for German guests that we used to get through OD... :cry:
Giuliano

Post by Giuliano »

AngloDutch wrote:
Giuliano, thank you for letting me know. I have no idea if it will work for us, but certainly worth a try for German guests that we used to get through OD... :cry:
I don't know if you already list with them, but I get a lot of bookings from Germany through Atraveo/TUI Villas
AngloDutch

Post by AngloDutch »

Giuliano wrote:
I don't know if you already list with them, but I get a lot of bookings from Germany through Atraveo/TUI Villas
Yes, we listed with Tuivillas last year but not a single enquiry yet unfortunately. As their listings are translated into 10 languages and aimed at 15 different countries, we are still hopeful for a first enquiry/booking!
Blanche

Post by Blanche »

I do very well with Ferienhausmiete. Still on the original free advertising. Does anybody know if that will stop?

Another site that does well is France Voyage. Not expensive and your ad is shown in six different languages.
La Maison du Curé
www.cormatin.eu
AngloDutch

Post by AngloDutch »

Blanche wrote:I do very well with Ferienhausmiete. Still on the original free advertising. Does anybody know if that will stop?

Another site that does well is France Voyage. Not expensive and your ad is shown in six different languages.
I think if you still have the free advert, then it's just continuing (I should have signed up years ago :shock: ) But their subscription is not so high - €99 per year + vat - and if it doesn't work for us, then no big loss.