HA/ OD log in verification

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
Sam V
Location: Villa in Gale, Algarve, Portugal. At home in Fetcham, Surrey, UK

HA/ OD log in verification

Post by Sam V »

Am I the only one who has to go through a log in verification process EVERY TIME I nee to log into either of my OD or HA accounts. Including having to try try 2-3 times before a I even receive a text with a code???

.....which have now arrived about 10 minutes later...
TA lurkers walk among us; the LMH Walking Dead

dont mess in the affairs of cats for they are subtle and will p on your computer.

www.algarvevillatrinity.co.uk
www.facebook.com/villatrinity
www.gardenerscottage.promotemyplace.com
Giraffe

Post by Giraffe »

I've been into OD today. No problems, straight in.
The best things in life are free
AndrewH

Post by AndrewH »

When logging in to OD, I am required to get a verification code about 50% of the time. However, the code which is sent to my mobile phone, always comes through quickly.
Sam V
Location: Villa in Gale, Algarve, Portugal. At home in Fetcham, Surrey, UK

Post by Sam V »

AndrewH wrote:When logging in to OD, I am required to get a verification code about 50% of the time. However, the code which is sent to my mobile phone, always comes through quickly.
Yep, my code usually comes through quickly too, must have been stuck in the pipes yesterday. My verification is every time, be it via my mobile, laptop or iPad and I’ve been listed for years. I can’t find anyway to change it either.
TA lurkers walk among us; the LMH Walking Dead

dont mess in the affairs of cats for they are subtle and will p on your computer.

www.algarvevillatrinity.co.uk
www.facebook.com/villatrinity
www.gardenerscottage.promotemyplace.com