Tourist licence - Communidad Valenciana

For topics that are specific to Spain, please go here.
Marks

Tourist licence - Communidad Valenciana

Post by Marks »

Has anyone obtained the sign that is now needed to be displayed outside the property?
Some guests just need a sympathetic pat. On the head. With a hammer.
Ele

Post by Ele »

Sign?? Must have passed me by.....do you have some info you can share pls?
joddle

Post by joddle »

Yes that;s right - any licenced property must have a plaque on it stating it is a licenced tourist accommodation. Getting them is a different story we are still waiting for ours!!!
I don't profess to own anything here apart from my own opinion.
Marks

Post by Marks »

Some guests just need a sympathetic pat. On the head. With a hammer.
CSE

Post by CSE »

There some bits of info missing in that article.
There should be no concern over the personal data of the renters as it is stored by the Police securely, and is very definitely safe.
They have not said how long you have to keep guest info for, how you store it either. There will two areas that this information is needed and the second one (tax returns) is not even discussed.
Renters must give personal information because of the law (Ley orgánica 15/1999 from 13th December). If they are concerned about Data protection law, they are covered under the provisions of article 12.1 of Ley Orgánica 1/1992 from 21st February (Protection of citizen security).
No mention the Spanish law added to LOPD dated 2011 and the very latest one called in Spain RGPD (GDPR)
However, the landlord sends messages to their Keyholder in Spain via mobile app to inform her of the renter’s arrival information in order to arrange for handover of keys.
You and the keyholder must store that information within the new law and local Spanish law, see above.
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.