Spain-Holiday now with "Quality score"

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
volcano

Spain-Holiday now with "Quality score"

Post by volcano »

"We have created a point system called the “Quality Score”. This has been designed to help you promote your rental property as well as to gain trust and confidence with the users that are interested in renting your property. The Quality Score is achieved by gaining points and the maximum score is 100. The closer your advertisement is to the maximum score of 100, the more trust and quality your advertisement will reflect to your clients. The Quality Score is used to decide the position of your advertisement in the search results.

We would like you to achieve a high quality score so that your rental property will gain a positive and trustworthy reputation. If you have any comments or questions regarding the Quality Score, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will happily help with any assistance that you might need, in order to achieve a positive result by using the Quality Score."

Since last week I had a score of 80 now 42. I remember when the good days of HA and OD changed - the first thing was the quality score.
roxytoo

Post by roxytoo »

Im 50%. Have no idea where they get that from. Really hope they don't go the same way as the big sites
AndrewH

Post by AndrewH »

Sounds a lot like Homeaway and "Best Match", where "Best" means what best suits the listing site's listing order financially - not the holiday maker or the owner. "Quality Score" - my eye!
AndrewH

Post by AndrewH »

Sounds a lot like Homeaway and "Best Match", where "Best" means what best suits the listing site's listing order financially - not the holiday maker or the owner. "Quality Score" - my eye!
Marks

Post by Marks »

They've had QS for some years but it seems to have changed. It used to be points for having a cc email address, 8+ photos, calendar up to date, accepting credit cards, review enabled and a few other things. It wasn't difficult to get a score of 100. I've dropped from 100 to 92 so have emailed to ask why and how I get back to 100.
Some guests just need a sympathetic pat. On the head. With a hammer.
Marks

Post by Marks »

From SH:

We made some updates in our quality score and for now your currently published quality score is not updated yet. We are working on an email that explains how the new quality score system works. We will send that out probably tomorrow to all owners, as it is being tested right now for any bugs.

Try getting a response from HA or TA as fast as that :lol:
roxytoo

Post by roxytoo »

My new quality score has disappeared and the old one is back, hows everyone elses?
Marks

Post by Marks »

Mine is back to 100% :D
cleanforum

Post by cleanforum »

I have a quality score of 100%. I only just signed up with them. I have have had no rentals, no enquiries and no reviews yet.... :shock: