Schede Notificazione & Carabinieri

For topics that are specific to Italy, please go here.
Lets Go To Puglia

Post by Lets Go To Puglia »

Revisiting this topic .... My Italian friend who is both a lawyer and an italian-english interpreter made enquiries at the Comune, Polizia Locale and the Questura in Brindisi. All told him we do not have to do anything.

Looking at the Province Attive on the Portale Alloggiati Brindisi is listed but the office is UFFICIO NON COMUNICATO ....

I'm hiding my head in the sand and giving up on this one.
Ciao, Debbie

Puglia Holiday Villas Facebook Page
---------------------
It's not the things you did you look back on and regret it's the things you didn't do!
Giuliano

Post by Giuliano »

Actually, the confusing bit is whether or not your particular type of property is listed as a "struttura ricettiva" in the Regional Law. If it is, you have to comply with the law concerning sending data of guests to the police, otherwise you may be criminally prosecuted.
P.S. I am lawyer too.... :wink:
Lets Go To Puglia

Post by Lets Go To Puglia »

Ok, what is a "struttura ricettiva"?
Ciao, Debbie

Puglia Holiday Villas Facebook Page
---------------------
It's not the things you did you look back on and regret it's the things you didn't do!
Giuliano

Post by Giuliano »

Lets Go To Puglia wrote:Ok, what is a "struttura ricettiva"?
generically, any place where someone pays to spend the night. Hotels, B&B, agriturismos are always included, but some regional laws do not include holiday rentals, which are in a sort of limbo. If Apulian regional law includes them, I strongly advice to seek an authorization from your comune and then register your property with the police portal "alloggiatiweb" to send guests details.
Giuliano

Post by Giuliano »

I have checked, and holiday rentals are indeed listed in a regional law as "case e appartamenti per vacanze". You should then seek an authorization (filing a document called "SCIA" with your Comune).