TripAdvisor how to print out bookings

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
Nerja

TripAdvisor how to print out bookings

Post by Nerja »

Hi all

I was hoping someone on here who rents their holiday property through TripAdvisor could explain how to print out bookings from the website?

Booking details for a reservation is a pop up window that i can't print and i can't find any print option.

How do other people do it?

TripAdvisor help is useless and has no info on this topic.

TIA
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Right clicking gives me the option to print.
Nerja

Post by Nerja »

On the pop up window?
AngloDutch

Post by AngloDutch »

Nerja wrote:On the pop up window?
Nerja, I've just switched between browsers and when using Google Chrome, I can print by right-clicking anywhere inside the popup (which is generated by clicking 'Booking Details' from the reservation overview).

I normally use Pale Moon, but the option is not available when using that browser. It will probably be the same with Firefox (so, not available). I have no idea what the print options are in that popup when using other browsers.

Hope this helps.
Nerja

Post by Nerja »

AngloDutch wrote:
Nerja wrote:On the pop up window?
Nerja, I've just switched between browsers and when using Google Chrome, I can print by right-clicking anywhere inside the popup (which is generated by clicking 'Booking Details' from the reservation overview).

I normally use Pale Moon, but the option is not available when using that browser. It will probably be the same with Firefox (so, not available). I have no idea what the print options are in that popup when using other browsers.

Hope this helps.
Thanks. In Chrome if I right click on the Booking Details pop up, I do get the option to print, but that then prints the booking details overlaid over the text behind it - its a mess.

I don't understand why TripAdvisor doesn't have a print button for the bookings and I can't see a way of asking them either.

I have also tried it in Microsoft Edge and the print option just ignores the booking details completely.
COYS

Post by COYS »

You could just select/screenshot the pop up & print that surely?
This time next year Rodney, we'll be millionaires.
Cymraes

Post by Cymraes »

COYS wrote:You could just select/screenshot the pop up & print that surely?
That's what I do - I use the snip accessory in Windows10 and save it.