Trying to communicate with guest via Homeaway/Ownersdirect

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.
Sam V
Location: Villa in Gale, Algarve, Portugal. At home in Fetcham, Surrey, UK

Trying to communicate with guest via Homeaway/Ownersdirect

Post by Sam V »

Booking all paid for. I’ve been trying to email the guest direct for ages so I can s nd her further info she can complete my booking forms, etc but she’s not been receiving them and any typed email address in the correspondence is blanked out every time from me to her or her to me. ‘kin hell!
TA lurkers walk among us; the LMH Walking Dead

dont mess in the affairs of cats for they are subtle and will p on your computer.

www.algarvevillatrinity.co.uk
www.facebook.com/villatrinity
www.gardenerscottage.promotemyplace.com
Dusty

Post by Dusty »

Hi Sam V, I take it you are trying to contact her by the email address she entered into HA/OD, they are supposed to be verified by HA/OD but you could try to contact her via the HA/OD site saying your having difficulty contacting her and asking her to confirm her address
RichardHenshall

Post by RichardHenshall »

Do you have another means of communication outside HA/OD such as telephone?

Could you ask the guest to email you, so you'll find out exactly what her email address really is? Have you tried sending a plain text email without attachments from another email address of your own?

It's surprising how often people can get their own address wrong but it may also help smooth the passage of your subsequent reply through her email provider's spam filters.
bornintheuk

Post by bornintheuk »

You can upload any form etc to OD system and send it to your guest via their system. On this form you could include your email address.
:?
What would Plato do ?