Homeaway

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
nichthewood

Homeaway

Post by nichthewood »

Anyone else had problems with Homeaway getting there money from them? My guest booked 12 mounts ago and paid the deposit to them. 8 weeks ago the same guest paid there balance. They arrived 2 days ago, all fine. Homeaway released there final payment yesterday together with an email telling me it was being paid into my account. Fine it’s there this morning, but there deposit from 12 months ago is noware to be found. No email relating to it and no money. Contacted them this morning and spent 1hr on the phone trying to sort it out. Transferred to USA twice, dropped once and in the end told to ring back in 3 hrs because the USA staff weren’t in yet. What a joke. Tried live chat and after 10 mins was told to contact customer service pay ....
was a shower. Can’t believe they can get away, treating there clients like this. I’ve written to head office. Don’t know what else to do. They’ve got £150 on ours. Anyone else had this situation?