Lay My Hat home page Lay My Hat Forum
The forum for holiday rental owners

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

airbnb emails

Rental listing sites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nigel Goodwin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:26 pm    Post subject: airbnb emails Reply with quote

I had a problem the other day, a guest was not getting emails sent via the airbnb email system. I got it resolved, and to be honest airbnb support was helpful as ever, but I also got this message from them just now:

Thank you for your response. I apologize for the delay in our response as I'm out of the office from the past 2 days. There is no glitch. But on that day, we are undergoing a system enhancement so there are some issues from that time. But rest assured that it has been fixed already and let us know if you will experience the same issue in the future. Thank you for being part of Airbnb and Happy Hosting!

In other words, yes there was an airbnb glitch! So from now on I will have to check by phone whether the guest has received access instructions or not.
Linkedin
Rental listing sites