FreeToBook Setup Issues & Help

If you are planning to buy a rental home, or you're thinking about what to do with one you have just acquired, this is the place for any questions about starting out in the rentals business.
akwe-xavante

FreeToBook Setup Issues & Help

Post by akwe-xavante »

Hoping for a litle guidence from those far more knowledgeable than me. I've a lot to learn!

Been with the Cottages.com group of companies for the last three years... Overall can't fault them too much but i've had enough.

So i'm out of contract on the 5th Jan 2019.

Looking at using FreeToBook.

I'm getting there but there seems to be a few gapping holes in what the system offers and i'm struggling to understand a few things.

My first concern is dogs: I currently allow one dog only, i have agreed to an occasional request for a second dog. Bookings that have included dogs are roughly 25%'ish of my yearly income so not taking dogs is not an option really.

I find it bizarre that it's possible to limit human guests but not canine guests using the freetobook setup.

If you use freetobook and have found a way of limiting the number of dogs that works please let me know how your doing it.

I'll have more questions about setting up freetobook as i go along i'm sure.

Anybody had any experience using Stripe and FabPay with freetobook, which is best? Stripe looks cheaper.