Chez Nous renewal/special offer

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
Dusty

Chez Nous renewal/special offer

Post by Dusty »

I listed with Chez Nous last year for the first time, only received one enquiry and no bookings so I let my subscription lapse. Today I received an email from them saying my account has been given a special renewal offer of a 25% discount. I am not sure I will take them up on it but I thought others may benefit, I am not sure that everyone who lets their advert lapse gets the offer but you never know.
oasiscouple

Post by oasiscouple »

Strange about the lack of bookings, I wonder why? I started with them in the 1990's when it was only a brochure, continued when they started on line, and always managed to fill my season through them. I stopped 2 years ago as I no longer rent out the whole house.
Honi soit qui peu y boit
Dusty

Post by Dusty »

I wondered why we didn't get any bookings also, maybe as newbies people were reticent about booking with us? We used to use chez nous when as holiday and was looking for them to help us move away from HA but no luck
oasiscouple

Post by oasiscouple »

Could it be your level of pricing, especially now that there is much more competition? I always used to keep my pricing below competitors advertising similar places and looking back think that this helped to fill my calendar. 16 weeks booked at a lower price gave better income than 12 weeks at a higher price. Just a theory.
Honi soit qui peu y boit
Dusty

Post by Dusty »

It could be pricing, but it's difficult to compare properties as there are so many variables, I think we have our pricing about right and we're happy with our occupancy so at the moment I don't want to go down the cut price route.