Year end accounts - HA/Yapstone payments

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
Sam V
Location: Villa in Gale, Algarve, Portugal. At home in Fetcham, Surrey, UK

Year end accounts - HA/Yapstone payments

Post by Sam V »

My head cant take this much more!

Trying to do my accounts (Im not best at this)

Looking at my account bookings and trying to match what HA have said 'Payable to You' which is the total payment due to me supposedly, but they now make seperate payments (VIA Yapstone) to me as the guest pays, but arriving some days later and not matching the payment stated on the HA breakdown as I guess Yapstone have taken their cut. I have printed off emails Ive received from Yapstone for 'Fees' again with no reference to the actual booking and the breakdown listed on the HA booking...

Im probably not explaining this very well, other than the whole thing is bloody confusing to try and match together!
TA lurkers walk among us; the LMH Walking Dead

dont mess in the affairs of cats for they are subtle and will p on your computer.

www.algarvevillatrinity.co.uk
www.facebook.com/villatrinity
www.gardenerscottage.promotemyplace.com
ianh100

Post by ianh100 »

Hi Sam, I know your pain.

I track my bookings at the original value but by the time I get the money other costs like payment fees are taken off. I find it almost impossible to cross reference HA payments,. The only saving grace is HA is so poor now that it doesn't apply to many of my bookings.
Sunbeam

Post by Sunbeam »

Drives me nuts too. I only manage it with meticulous cross-checking. Would love it if HA could provide a one page PDF of the cost of the holiday with fees listed.