Cannot create a listing with Booking.com..can anyone help?

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
cleanforum

Cannot create a listing with Booking.com..can anyone help?

Post by cleanforum »

since then if I attempt to complete the listing I get a message saying

"your listing is 100% complete and is being reviewed"

I cannot ask for help, edit the listing, login or even attempt an new one as it always takes me back one way or another to the above message.

This is crazy. I see others with the same problem. Is there no way to contact them direct?
CSE

Post by CSE »

phone them?
You still have to wait for the review to go through.
Never try to out-stubborn your guests.
cleanforum

Post by cleanforum »

The review thing seems to take for ever. I cant seem to find a number for them in the UK or Spain, so if anyone has one I would be grateful. Thanks.
Ecosse

Post by Ecosse »

When did you complete the listing? Has it been during the holidays? If so, it may be that there's no one in the office to authorise your listing at the moment. Unlike other listing sites, booking.com verifies that you exist by either (if they have a local office) sending out a rep to meet you at your property, or by sending out an activation code to your rental property's address. Other than that, I'm not sure as I think you only get the contact numbers after your listing goes live.
cleanforum

Post by cleanforum »

Thanks. I completed the original listing many months ago. This is the listing which I was then not able to login to, as I was/am receiving the "we are reviewing your listing" message.

While I have been corresponding here during the last few hours I have set up another listing afresh with a new email account for the same property...

I now have an online listing, apparently without the review process.

Really there are so many inconsistencies, errors and omissions (I can already list probably half a page) that I have blocked all the our dates untill I can speak to a rep and doubt that I will ever go live with this. I cant imagine how they ever manged such success with this setup.

CSE

Post by CSE »

For any urgent questions, call the dedicated phone number found under the Extranet's Inbox tab.
https://admin.booking.com/
No long in you can phone the number you need listed here.
https://partnerhelp.booking.com/hc/en-u ... 0001427727
All of this is found on the Booking website.
8 for Spain and 5 for the UK.
cleanforum

Post by cleanforum »

Great! Thank you. I could not find any numbers on the .es version of booking I use.
CSE

Post by CSE »

Never seen a dotes version It is a dotcom with Spanish language.
Scroll down.
https://secure.booking.com/content/cs.e ... &auth_key=