Airbnb Calendar

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
TheBrewster

Airbnb Calendar

Post by TheBrewster »

Hi,
I'm in the middle of putting my property on Aibnb and I just can't work out the calendar.
My changeover day is Saturday so obviously that day is available when somebody has left for arrivals when a client leaves. But when somebody arrives, obviously it's a Saturday so that day is blocked off-meaning that the week before only has availability until the Friday (am I making sense :shock: ?)
Is there a way round this because it's befuddling me no end!
Thankyou,
Gemma
Jonathan

Re: Airbnb Calendar

Post by Jonathan »

TheBrewster wrote:Hi,
I'm in the middle of putting my property on Aibnb and I just can't work out the calendar.
My changeover day is Saturday so obviously that day is available when somebody has left for arrivals when a client leaves. But when somebody arrives, obviously it's a Saturday so that day is blocked off-meaning that the week before only has availability until the Friday (am I making sense :shock: ?)
Is there a way round this because it's befuddling me no end!
Thankyou,
Gemma
Somewhere there is a box that says you need a whole day between lets. Hopefully, if you cn find this, and untick it you should be sorted. I am grateful for it as our average BNB stay is twoi nights and it was getting insane.

Jonathan
TheBrewster

Post by TheBrewster »

Ah-thanks Jonathan. Why it needs to be so complicated I do not know!
I'll search for that box.
Gemma