Does anyone use Eviivo?

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
dorie

Does anyone use Eviivo?

Post by dorie »

Hi,

Does anyone use Eviivo as their booking engine / channel manager? I have had nothing but trouble and interested in speaking to others about it

Thanks
MockettsFarm

Post by MockettsFarm »

we have for years, their customer service is appalling. we are on the move shortly - likely to freeonlinetobook
karenvilla

Eviivo

Post by karenvilla »

Hi we have used Eviivo since 2015 and very happy with their service.
rise and shine
Stewart

Post Truth

Post by Stewart »

I suspect the previous contributor (just one post in your puff?) works for them. Could be wrong and don't throw milkshake over me
Ecosse

Re: Post Truth

Post by Ecosse »

Stewart wrote:I suspect the previous contributor (just one post in your puff?) works for them. Could be wrong and don't throw milkshake over me
:lol:
karenvilla

Post by karenvilla »

:D Never ..... I'm not a a milkshake thrower. As well as owning a holiday cottage I work as a carer. Sorry not contributed much. Why the anti Eviivo?
rise and shine
Pengman

Post by Pengman »

Been using Eviivo for a couple of months now. Great customer support IMO. However, it's a bit like using a sledehammer to crack as nut - Eviivo can cope with one off rentals, but they're probably more suited to people running few 100 room hotels if truth be told. Another thing it's better to have your own accounts with the OTAs before you sign up with Eviivo, because otherwise you have no direct access to them and have to work through Eviivo to deal with issues. Overall though, I'm becoming more satisfied with Evvivo as time progresses which I guess is a good sign.
I came, I saw, I bought it.