On to pastures new....

If you're buying or selling, tell others about it here. Or ask other owners for advice.
elena

On to pastures new....

Post by elena »

Well I know I have been seriously absent from this forum for a while now, only dipping in and out occasonally to catch up on any pertinent news …..

Cut a long story short - we have been busy taking stock, clearing out (and wishing I had hailed from a long line of minimalists!) and have finally handed over the reins at Les Crouquets to new owners.

We have enjoyed our stint but it was time to go. Here's a blog post if anyone fancies a read !! http://dordogne-gites.info/so-long-farewell/

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all the input from everyone here over the years : this forum has been a huge source of help and inspiration and our time at Les Crouquets was undoubtedly made easier as we all had to cope with the ever changing world of holiday letting!

We wish our successors well - they have great and fanciful plans ahead so I do hope it all works out well for them.

We're not going far though and are still carrying on letting at La Tour de Genèbre

Once the dust settles and we stop reeling from the move I'll be back and hopefully will be able to repay some of the invaluble advice I have gleaned from you all!

Merci et bonne continuation à tous :) !!

Elena
man who stand on side of mountain with mouth open waiting for roast duck to fly in have long wait....
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Good luck in your next adventure Elena!
elena

Post by elena »

man who stand on side of mountain with mouth open waiting for roast duck to fly in have long wait....