Which Wordpress Template for UK Holiday Let?

Everything to do with using your own website to advertise your rental property. Design, usability, hosting, getting listed on the search engines, optimising your site, pay-per-click, etc, etc.
Pengman

Which Wordpress Template for UK Holiday Let?

Post by Pengman »

I want to build a website for my new holiday let. I have a certain amount of experience with Wordpress having built an entertainment industry website using a Worpress template I purchased for around US$60. Having searched for something similar suitable for a UK holiday let, there doesn't seem to be much about. Ideally I want a template without a booking system so I can install the booking system plugin of my choice (or one where i can deactivate the booking system plugin it comes with and install my own). Can anyone recommend a suitable template?
I came, I saw, I bought it.
Pengman

Post by Pengman »

Coundn't wait for replies to this but noted from another post that isaxby (Ian) https://onefishermansloft.co.uk/ used the Ultra theme, so have gone with that. Ian was very helpful too.
Joanna

Post by Joanna »

May be too late but I use Divi for ours - bakerscottage.co.uk & chandlerscottage.co.uk. It's very customisable especially if you're familiar with style sheets and child themes. They also produce lots of ready made templates so there's a good chance you can find something suitable with most of the work already done.
Jo

Joint owner of Baker's Cottage in Chester & Chandler's Cottage in Sidmouth
Pengman

Post by Pengman »

Thanks Jo,

Yeah too late as I’ve pushed the button on Ultra. But if I really don’t get on with it I may give Divi a try.

Graham