Is there a UK version of Spain-Holiday?

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
Lewie

Is there a UK version of Spain-Holiday?

Post by Lewie »

After several successful years of renting out our Spanish apartment via Spain Holiday (I enjoy the DIY side of things) - we are now looking to buy a holiday rental property in the UK. Is there a UK company site where you pay an annual fee for advertising, but do everything else yourself?
vfmfca

Post by vfmfca »

Hi Lewie sorry I havent got an answer to your question about a UK version of Spain Holiday but I would be interested in knowing if Spain Holiday generates sufficient bookings or do you advertise your Spanish apartment elsewhere as well. Thank in advance.
The past, present and future walk into a bar, it was tense!
Administrator of Holiday Home Rentals Facebook Group (List you Holiday Rental) https://www.facebook.com/groups/812251865631382/
AndrewH

Post by AndrewH »

Simply Owners. (Arm raised ready for the flak :D )
Marks

Post by Marks »

vfmfca wrote:Hi Lewie sorry I havent got an answer to your question about a UK version of Spain Holiday but I would be interested in knowing if Spain Holiday generates sufficient bookings or do you advertise your Spanish apartment elsewhere as well. Thank in advance.
I have been using SH for 19 years, they give me a good number of bookings each year.
Some guests just need a sympathetic pat. On the head. With a hammer.