Please take a look

Get some feedback on your site or ad from other rental owners and techies. Also a library of online resources so you can make DIY improvements to your web presence.
mario

Please take a look

Post by mario »

Although still need to furnish the outside and bed in the garden we want to get the website out there so we can start renting for the spring onwards,so please let us know what you would change or add to improve it thanks.
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

Hi Mario,

First impression on your home page is that it's part of a holiday rentals site - I think if you expand the page a little it would help but mostly I'd put pretty much what you've got on the villa page on your home page instead, that's the one that'll grab people! It looks fabulous! Also it's not immediately obvious how you find the rental rates - could you call the info tab 'rates and info'?

Photos superb, as is all the other info but I'd say your Home Page lets it down. Hope this helps a bit :D

Kathy
Guest3

Post by Guest3 »

Mario, I think that you should make the most of the screen area....seems alot of space wasted. I too was looking for the tariffs page, suggest you mark the tab 'Prices' or 'Tariff' instead of "Information"..maybe "Information" is misleading as I thought it was info on the area?

Lovely villa and beautiful photos...but you need a good shot of the pool (with water) as this is the main attraction!

P.S. Take it as a compliment that your T&C's are spot on with mine (bar a few changes)! :wink:
mario

Post by mario »

Your right Crystal,I did use yours to base mine on,yes I agree to much wasted space but it may be due to the code I asked my designer to use,take yours and kathyg point about the tabs and kathyg you were right about your first impressions on part of a holiday site as its based on a holiday rental site that the person allowed me to use the code.

Do you think I should keep terms seperate from everything else as dont want to frighten them away with all those conditions.

Take your point about the pool but unfortunately until I get legal water and electricity I cannot get it cleaned and filled but I am making the point on the rental websites about it not being quite complete and that I will update it as soon as its sorted.
mario

Post by mario »

By the way crystal,how did you do your floor plan did you draw it yourself and then scan it on to your computer,nice touch with the links to your photo's of each area.
Guest3

Post by Guest3 »

Thanks for the comment Mario. We had an architect draw the floor plan to scale, then we scanned it in to use on our website. We've had many queries about the layout of the villa, so thought that it was a good idea to have a floor plan so people could see where every room is in relation to each other and to give people an idea of the sizes.
ginelli

Post by ginelli »

Good work mario. I like the way you've put everything into neat categories. I can find what I want quickly.

I feel honoured you've had a quick look at mine when doing yours.

Good luck....we're gonna need it!!