Lay My Hat home page Lay My Hat Forum
The forum for holiday rental owners

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

La facturation électronique - France

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vacancesthezan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:27 pm    Post subject: La facturation électronique - France Reply with quote

We have today received an email from the impots about the requirement from 1st Jan next year to apply "La facturation électronique ".

We have always been good about creating a proper invoice for our B&B but on paper. This we check against our income and forms part of our Tax return each year. we know that this is obligatory in France.

As many of our guests who arrive do not have a means of receiving an electronique invoice from us we are unsure exactly what we are supposed to do. We have emailled our accountant but not had any news as yet. He is not a particular expert with B&Bs though so we are often telling him about changes.

Do any of the "clued up" B&Bers know what this will entail? Is it a vain hope that we will be exempt or will we have yet another return (system) to create and maintain along with the Taxe de sejour platforme.

Laughingly we hope that maybe they will all be integrated? Yes ok it is only a dream!

Thanks for any information

VT
Dotty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If its the same email I received this morning I understood it to only apply if you were supplying goods/services direct to public bodies like hospitals etc. I could be wrong though Confused
bornintheuk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dotty wrote:
If its the same email I received this morning I understood it to only apply if you were supplying goods/services direct to public bodies like hospitals etc. I could be wrong though Confused

Thats how I read it as well.Do you have many "fonctionaires" staying ?
vacancesthezan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bornintheuk wrote:
Dotty wrote:

Thats how I read it as well.Do you have many "fonctionaires" staying ?

Most people book and stay independently although we do sometimes get rooms booked by our local Mairie - usually for events in the village.

Our accountant hasnt responed yet but we are feeling more optimsitc following your responses that we can carry on as before.

Thanks for the info

VT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lay My Hat Forum Index -> B&Bs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: