Reservation Manager on PMP??

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
sharon123

Reservation Manager on PMP??

Post by sharon123 »

Hi can anyone tell me if they have used this and if so is it worthwhile? Thanks :)
Cymraes

Post by Cymraes »

You mean PMP's own one?

Yes I have since it was on beta. I'm now using it to take instant bookings on my site.

No frills and it's more basic than the ones you pay for but it does the job It's not as pretty an interface as some and it does take a bit of getting used to but the tech support team are excellent as you would expect from PMP. They are very patient even with the more stupid questions! The only feature missing that I'd really like is the ability to populate a new booking from a repeat customer. However in the scheme of things that's a minor irritation.

I ran it in tandem with one of the popular well known 3rd party managers for a while but quickly realised that it did all that I needed and that I really wasn't using any of the additional functionality that the expensive software offered anyway

For one or two properties it's great. You may want a more sophisticated system if you have multiple properties.
Jenster

Post by Jenster »

I use it for one property and find it does most things I need and works well. The only thing I would like is the ability to take instalment payments by Stripe but it seems to struggle with this. Other than that I like the simple booking interface and find it adequate for my needs.